BOOKING INFO AND FAQ
How do I make a booking?
You can make an enquiry by filling in our contact form, or send us an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include as much info about your idea as possible, such as:
- reference images
- size and position on body
- artist (or if you would like us to choose one for you)
- your availability
We will then get back to you to discuss the options. We can set up a free consultation if necessary, or book you straight in depending on the design.
What is the deposit policy?
Every booking requires a deposit. No deposit – No booking.
Deposits are non-refundable.
The deposit will come off the total at the very end of the tattoo.
We require a minimum of 72 hours to reschedule any appointment. Anything after this time will forfeit the deposit.
When can I see my tattoo design?
Each artist works slightly differently, but will begin your design only after the deposit has been paid. We don’t directly copy designs, so each and every client has their own unique piece of art.
What do I bring for my appointment?
You will need:
- a current ID (passport or drivers license)
- wear comfortable clothes that don’t restrict the area to be tattooed.
- make sure you eat a good breakfast and bring lots of snacks and sugary drinks
Where is the best place for parking?
- 1 and 4 hour parking spaces are available in front of store. Please be aware that these can change into tow-away zones so read the signage carefully.
- 2 hour parking spaces are available on Baker Street
- Public car park located 250m west along Victoria Street. Rates are from $3
Where is the nearest public transport?
- Tram: 12, 78 and 109 trams stop on the corner of Victoria Street and Church Street which is just a few metres from the studio
- Train: The nearest station is North Richmond which is approximately 1km west down Victoria Street
How do I care for my tattoo?
We will go through the aftercare procedures with you after your tattoo, as well as email you a copy of our guidelines. We have hard copies of the instructions as well if needed. You can call or email us any time if you have any questions.
Do you do touch-ups?
Yes, we do free touch ups on tattoos that are under 6 months old. It will need to be at least 3 weeks old before re-touching to ensure it is fully healed. We do not offer free touch ups if the tattoo was not looked after correctly or for tattoos on fingers, side of hands, inner lips and feet as these areas tend to fall out.
Do you do cover ups?
It depends case to case. Send us an email and include some clear photos of your existing tattoo and some ideas of what you would like to cover it with. Not every idea is possible with cover-ups, but we can take a look and figure out what might work for you.
Do you take eftpos?
Yes, we accept card, cash and bank transfer.
How does your pricing work?
Most of our artists charge by hour, but will charge a discounted rate for full or half days. Some of our artists have their own designs which they may price differently.
Do you have gift vouchers?
Yes, you can choose any amount and pick up from the studio, or we can mail it out to you by registered post for no extra cost.
Do you tattoo under 18s with parental consent?
No, it is illegal in Victoria to tattoo anyone under the age of 18. No exceptions.
Do you use vegan-friendly ink?
Yes, we use all vegan friendly inks.
Do you use single-use, sterile equipment?
Yes, we use very strict hygiene practises. For each client, all equipment is sterile and used only for that client. This includes the use of medical grade Metrix Needle Cartridges for each tattoo.
When should I not get tattooed?
You should not be tattooed if:
- you have any medical condition which might affect the healing of the tattoo. If you are unsure, please speak to us and your doctor before making a booking.
- you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- you have any skin conditions, rashes or are sunburnt in the area.
- you are under 18 years of age.